CAT BRODE SKATE ATHLETIC
Recommended for: Dry areas, Warehousing occupations, factory floors, Lighter-duty industrial jobs, production lines
- Suede Upper provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
- ASTM F2413-18 Steel toe protecting against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-18 Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reducing the risp of slips and falls due to wet surfaces
- Nylon Shank that offers elite support stability
- Nylex Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
"Family owned since 1952, our goal is to provide innovative, high quality occupational footwear, world class service and help our customers build and maintain comprehensive occupational footwear programs."
As the largest occupational safety footwear distributor, on the west coast, serving California, Arizona and Nevada since 1952, and one of the founding members of the Hytest Safety Footwear Network, Industrial Shoe Company exemplifies the ideals of working with exceptional companies devoted to providing their employees with top quality safety footwear.
With ten retail locations in 3 states and seven 50ft shoe stores on wheels that carry up to 2,500 pairs of safety shoes, "We Provide Foot Protection by the Truck Load." As a locally owned and operated business for 3 generations, Industrial Shoe Company is committed to staying #1 in the industry through hard work and unparalleled commitment to our customers.